No freelance photographers. We will only grant photo passes for those shooting for accredited media outlets. We have a limited number of photo passes and cannot guarantee that everyone will receive photo accreditation.
If you have been assigned to cover the festival by a mainstream media outlet, we have likely arranged access for you.
If not, or if you are uncertain about your accreditation, please send your request for access to Joe Reilly at email@example.com.
You must do the following to ease the accreditation process: State Media Access to RBC Bluesfest as your subject line
Indicate the following in your e-mail:
- The media organization you are working for and the format (broadcast, print or on-line)
- How you plan to present your coverage (review, feature, blog, etc.)
- The dates you are requesting access for (not the acts/the dates please)
- The number of passes you require (if you require more than one, why do you need more than one)
- The readership, viewership, listenership for your media outlet (if website or blog how many hits are you receiving? Sending along a webshot of your google analytics will go a long way towards authenticating your claims.)
- How you plan to preview the Festival and promote it to your audience in advance of the RBC Bluesfest 2013 edition.
Please be brief in your explanations.
We will be in touch if you have been granted accreditation or if we have any questions.
Please note: media access is for general admission areas only – accreditation for the photo pit is granted on a case by case basis
Photo calls for main-stream media representatives will take place each night, 30 minutes before final acts. Access to front-of-stage photo area will NOT be granted until approved by artist management.