- License # 10933
- Ticket Prices: 5 for $5, 20 for $10 and 50 for $20
- Tickets will be available for online purchase as of June 17 2019 through our website www.ottawabluesfest.ca to the end of the 2019 Ottawa Bluesfest event and will be available for purchase onsite during the event starting July 4th- July 14th 2019.
- There will be one 50/50 Draw: July 14 2019 at 10:30pm.
- Winner will receive 50% of the total sales proceeds and the remainder will be put towards Ottawa Bluesfest’s Blues in the Schools/Be in the Band program and festival cost to showcase local talent.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
The winning number for the 50/50 draw will automatically display on the 50/50 display monitors on site. Winning numbers for the 50/50 draw will be listed at the www.ottawabluesfest.ca website.
Winner of the 50/50 winning prize can claim their prize at 450 Churchill Ave. N, Ottawa Ontario K1Z 5E2 after July 22nd 2019.
Monday to Friday during the hours of 9am – 4pm. (Except the week of July 29th August 02nd, 2019 due to office closure)
Winners are encouraged to call the office at 613-247-1188 ext. 281 to arrange a time to come in to ensure all is ready for the winner upon arrival. Winners will need to provide the original ticket (no photocopy or picture copy will be accepted, unless purchased online) and personal photo ID to authenticate their identity and age.
- 50/50 prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque only. No cash.
- Unclaimed 50/50 prize will be held until January 31st 2020, at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to a registered charity.
- Players should be aware to contact the ConnexOntario at 1-866-531-2600 or at www.connexontario.ca if help is required.