Keep your eyes on this page during the festival to find winning number listings.
- AGCO License # 8953
- Raffle Tickets are 2 for $5 , 10 for $10 or 30 for $20.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets are sold from the time the gates open, until 10pm throughout the festival grounds at the 50/50 kiosks of from roaming raffle teams.
- There will be one draw per festival operating day, the winner will be drawn randomly by the electronic 50/50 system.
- Winners may claim their prize at the Administration office (Atelier B) between the dates of July 5th – July 15th, 2018. Afterwards all prizes are claimed at the Ottawa Bluesfest office (450 Churchill Ave. N, Ottawa Ontario).
- Payment of the prize is made by cheque that will be available within one (1) to seven (7) days after the winning ticket has been claimed.
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within 6 months to claim their prize.
- Please bring your winning ticket and ID to Atelier B in the war museum during the festival.
- Unclaimed prizes after 6 months will be donated to a registered charity.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state.)
- Winning numbers will be listed on the Ottawa Bluesfest website the day after the draw is made.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate, purchase or share in the winnings of the 50/50 raffle, all Ottawa Bluesfest raffle volunteers, Ottawa Bluesfest employees and its Board of Directors
- Only cash or credit cards will be accepted as a method of payment.
- No “cash advances” or “cash back”
- 50/50 raffle volunteers have the right to ask for ID from a customer, to be compared to the credit cards used to purchase the raffle tickets.
Play Responsibly: Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-230-3505