July 5th Winning #: OBF-174786 Amount: $1,445.00 CLAIMED
July 6th Winning #: OBF-130243 Amount: $855.00 CLAIMED
July 7th Winning #: OBF-120941 Amount: $865.00 CLAIMED
July 8th Winning #: OBF-302857 Amount: $925.00
July 10th Winning #OBF-587988 Amount: $3,845.00 CLAIMED
July 11th Winning #OBF-102631 Amount:$1,275.00 CLAIMED
July 12th Winning #OBF-405038 Amount: $1050.00 CLAIMED
July 13th Winning #OBF-231090 Amount: $925.00
July 14th Winning #OBF-354368 Amount: $430 CLAIMED
July 15th Winning #OBF-222151 Amount: $1,250.00
Rules of Play
- Ticket prices: 10 for $10 and 50 for $20 (effective as of July 11th, 2018)
- Daily draws will take place July 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th 2018 at 10:30pm. No draw or game place on July 9th (Festival Closed).
- Winner will receive 50% of the daily proceeds and the remainder will be put towards Ottawa Bluesfest’s charitable programs and Blues in the Schools.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets will not be re-entered for future draws.
- Ottawa Bluesfest 50/50 E-Raffle’s computerized system will automatically draw the winning ticket after the closing of raffle sales each day. The winning number will automatically display on the 50/50 display monitors on site, and be listed at the ottawabluesfest.ca website the following day.
- Winners may claim the 50/50 winning number (claim only, prize will be issued after the festival) at the Administration office (Atelier B) between the dates of July 5th-July 15th, 2018 (excluding July 9th, 2018 festival closed). All winning numbers claimed after the event must be made at the Ottawa Bluesfest office (450 Churchill Ave. N., Ottawa, ON K1Z 5E2) starting July 18th, 2018 after the event has ended and staff have returned to the office. Monday to Friday during the hours of 9am – 4pm (Except the week of July 30th – August 3rd, 2018 due to office closure).
ALL claimed prizes are issued as a cheque AFTER the last festival day (July 15th, 2018) and mailed to the winners address provided.
Winners must provide the original ticket (NO photocopies or picture copies will be accepted) and two(2) pieces of personal photo ID to authenticate their identity and age.
- Unclaimed 50/50 prizes will be held until January 31st 2019, at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to a Registered Charity.
- Players should be aware to contact the Ontario Gambling Helpline (information below) if help is required.
- AGCO Licence # 9859
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets are sold from the time the gates open until 10pm throughout the festival grounds at the 50/50 kiosks or from the roaming raffle teams.
- There will be one draw per festival operating day; the winner will be drawn randomly by the electronic 50/50 system.
- Payment of the prize is made by cheque that will be available within one (1) to seven (7) days after the winning ticket had been claimed.
- Winning tickets cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate, purchase or share in the winnings of the 50/50 raffle; all Ottawa Bluesfest Raffle volunteers, Ottawa Bluesfest employees and its Board of Directors.
- No “cash advances” or “cash back”.
- 50/50 raffle volunteers have the right to ask for ID from a customer to confirm they are 18 years of age or older.
Play Responsibly: Ontario Problem Gambling Helping: 1-888-230-3505