POSITION: Graphic Design Coordinator
CONTRACT LENGTH: 26 Weeks
START DATE: February 4, 2019 END DATE: August 2, 2019
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing graphic design support to the festival’s administrative, marketing and sponsorship teams.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to and works directly under the supervision of the Director of Operations.
• Design various promotional materials for the 2019 festival, including signage, brochures, daily grids, program, etc
• Maintain and update the graphic design file organization
• Maintain and update the signage inventory
• Design and produce posters and advertisements for all off-season events
• Design and produce invitations and/or laminates to onsite sponsor events
• Prepare photo layouts for all festival reports
• Design Sponsor report templates
• Maintain folder of approved artists’ photos
• Design, update and coordination of other projects as required
• Liaise with printers to obtain quotes and arrange the printing of festival materials
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office/Google Apps, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PDF, Asana.
• Create print-ready files
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Proven success multi-tasking in a high pressure environment
• Proven ability to think creatively and strategically
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bilingualism is an asset
▪ Auto Trim Design (signage provider)
• Aerographics (graphic design firm)
• Mediaplus (media firm)
• Various printers
• Corporate Sponsors
The Ottawa Bluesfest is committed to building an inclusive workforce reflecting the demographics of a Canadian society. The organization has also developed policies and procedures in order to ensure a barrier-free selection process and workplace.
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.233.3134
Only those candidates who meet the JCP criteria will be contacted for an interview. To learn more about the JCP criteria, please visit http://www.ottawafestivals.ca