POSITION: BA8 – Data and Administration Clerk – Ottawa Bluesfest
CONTRACT LENGTH: 26 weeks
START DATE: March 11, 2019 END DATE: September 6, 2019
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the Programming department with data entry, administration and logistical needs.
REPORTING: Reports to and works directly under the supervision of the Programming Manager; works directly with Programming Assistant, Accounting Department, Director of Communications, Director of Marketing, Director of Sponsorship, and Director of Operations.
• Assist the Programming department with the administrative and data entry functions related to programming with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
• Scan/enter data from a high volume of artist contracts; produce artist contracts using existing template and follow up on countersigning of the agreements
• Facilitate departmental ticket requests and coordinate delivery
• Operate office equipment as required: fax, photocopiers, etc.
• Handle outgoing mail/couriered packages
• Assist in arranging internal and external meetings as required
• Ensure consistent messaging of artists’ branding throughout the festival marketing campaign
• Aid in the execution of new organizational initiatives
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
• Remain cool, calm and collected at all times
• All other duties as required
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Impeccable attention to detail and consistency in data entry standards
• Proven success multi-tasking in a high pressure environment
• Ability to execute duties efficiently under strict deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Bilingualism is an asset, but not required
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Google Mail
• Local, Canadian and international artists and management companies
• Local and national music festival promoters
• Festival staff and volunteers
Ottawa Bluesfest is committed to building an inclusive workforce reflecting the demographics of a Canadian society. The organization has also developed policies and procedures in order to ensure a barrier-free selection process and workplace.
TO APPLY: Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.233.3134.
Please note, only selected candidates who meet the JCP eligibility criteria will be contacted for an interview; applicants must indicate how they meet the eligibility in the email and/or cover letter.
To learn more about the JCP criteria, please visit http://www.ottawafestivals.ca